10112016

THURSDAY - LAST DAY OF THE PUBLIC ART PROJECT (FASHION PROJECT)

As usual on Thursday: finishing the garment and sketchbook, exhibition, critique, feedback.

I was pretty happy with my 3D piece but very disappointed about sketchbook and my fashion illustration. I didn't do any less than usual but we were looking at others sketchbooks whole week, some people have very strong drawing skills and I think comparing myself to others all this time make me feel crap...

I still have received some positive feedback which saved my day but I really want to improve my fashion illustration skills, to be very honest here today I did my first ( a bit more serious) fashion illustration.

How I would like to improve?

• find fashion illustration course 
  • more observational drawing
  • do at least 20 fashion illustration,think about style, proportions, look for distinguishing marks, how I want my figures to look like? what I would like to communicate with my drawings? try different techniques!

07112016

MONDAY - FIRST DAY OF THE PUBLIC ART PROJECT (FASHION PROJECT)

I started my day very early, at 6:30 am I went to Royal Geographical Society in South Kensington to sketch my statue (Sir Ernest Schackleton - polar explorer). I wasn't able to do this during the weekend because I was at work and after my shift was already dark. I really wanted to do my pictures and drawing in the daylight so that was my only option. 

I did my online research beforehand so I knew which public art I would like to choose for this project. I expected majority of people to go to the most popular places and focus on abstract sculptures. That's why I wanted to go for something different and see what is going to happen.

Last minute work isn't my favourite but that day I manage to go to South Kensington then Kings X Library -> Archway -> Goldhawk Road (to get some fabric samples and fabric for this project) -> Forest Hill (home). Night before I felt like it's to exhausting to do that but It wasn't that bad and being strongly motivated gave me a lot of satisfaction

It is our first proper fashion based project and I feel a lot of pressure to do well,  fashion projects are definitely more complex than textiles, you have to think more about fashion illustration, concept, presentation, design development sheets, technical aspects etc. IT IS HARDER BUT I REALLY ENJOY IT, I KNOW THERE IS STILL SO MUCH TO LEARN AS I HAVE NO FASHION, FASHION ILLUSTRATION EXPERIENCE.

02112016

UCAS TALK

VERY INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL

TIME TO REGISTER!

31102016

MONDAY: TACTILE STRUCTURES PROJECT

Archway 

First day back! After such a long break I am glad to be back, I am much more productive when I am busy than when I have a holiday.

We started our day at 10:30 in Barbican Centre. First 45 minutes we spend on observational drawings on the location. Our project is about tactile structures so I spend most of my time focusing on details.

After this we had to make a 'collage' made out of paper on the pavement, wall etc.

This task was quite confusing and I wasn't sure what is the point of that but me and my group end up with pretty good looking 'structure'.

We were asked to go to the Archway site after our lunch. At Archway we were doing a lot of collages, it was okay but collage isn't my favourite thing to do, I learn much more while drawing or draping on a figure.

In general textiles are fun, colourful and messy but It's not me.

Before going home I went to Poudland and I've got many materials, earplugs, exercise mat, curtain wire, wired mesh etc. I think proper shopping helps me enjoy textiles more, when I got home I was playing with my materials.

13102016

THURSDAY: SHOW TIME! LAST DAY OF THE 'WHAT IS THE POINT?' PROJECT

12102016

WEDNESDAY: WHAT IS THE POINT? INDEPENDENT STUDY DAY

In the morning I recorded my vimeo video, but I wasn't able to upload it in the library and then I wanted to edit it to make it look better so I think I will have to wait two more days for the Internet...

Unfortunately, I wasted most of my day on traveling to school just to get a second look on my workflow research, it is difficult to work in the sketchbook without having your research in front of you, recording the website was the best I could do, it helped me later when I was drawing at home.

I came back after 6pm, I started with observational drawings of the laundry bags in my sketchbook, then I did an installation and make some photographs. I was thinking about my final outcome and making it until 2:30am...but I guess that's nothing unusual for a fashion student.

11102016

TUESDAY: WHAT IS THE POINT? 2ND DAY OF THE PROJECT

What an unusual day, I came early to the studio, we had our classes with PC, she wanted to have a look at our old sketchbooks and discuss our new ideas but unfortunately I didn't brought mine so I went back home to get it (I wasn't the only one OK). So then I got back before 12, she was still reviewing others sketchbooks. Finally, I got a chance to present my ideas, it has a lot to do with my surroundings and my identity, recently I was moving houses and my first month at school was a bit mental (no house, no Internet, working 7 days a week) but for the first time I am really satisfied with what I am doing, and weekend job is just a reminder to work harder at uni, because I don't want to be stuck in monotonous job.

I've got pretty good feedback from PC, she ask me to go home and be within my 'surroundings', so actually my Tuesday became an Independent Study Wednesday hahh btw It was very nice to listen and talk to her and I really felt that she is trying to help us develop our ideas and think outside the box, it was satisfying tutor-student experience. 

As I was still without an Internet, I went to the library first to do my research, I had an intense 4 hours at the library but my workflow was 90% finished. I think that was the first time when I got an final outcome idea out of research instead of creating my research around the final outcome.

10102016

MONDAY: WHAT IS THE POINT? PROJECT

After working the whole weekend at lovely TATE Modern ( I wish I could do more work for uni or just simply relax during the weekend but someone have to pay the bills ehh eh) I was happy to see all the lovely faces again and start with the new project.

This time our classes were different than usual, we started with a short reflection task with Pauline Moon, later on Moodle Basic, Library search tutorial + CSM Museum introduction (?) I guess. It was pretty informative, but I knew about most of the stuff already. New thing for me was an Article Plus, many great resources available to students for free, it sounds great but I feel It will come more handy when we will start independent research week.

Project concept was different than usual, we had to bring 10 new research images, related to the one of the old projects. I chose 'Your project' and focused on DAY 1 Fashion - Your Surroundings, I read a brief again and look into designers and bibliography.

I was thinking how I would approach this project again. I was much inspired by John Booth illustrations and new fashion course of Balenciaga under Demna Gvasalia direction. In last Balenciaga collection, he presented controversial laudry bags like tote bags for almost £3,000 and many garments inspired by 80s, 90s Eastern European style, many outfits reminded me of the clothes my mum used to wear at this time.

Seeing rise of the Eastern European designers is exciting but confusing at the same time. Demna and Gosha Rubchinskiy are a new wave of fashion designers and they are on top of the game, being appreciated by many but I know they are powerful because of the Instagram.  And I am SOO CONFUSED ABOUT AN INSTAGRAM, I use it myself and its my favourite social media app BUT It become such a career making machine,  sometimes it feels like nothing else matter, just your instagram feed and connections. Some of my friends without any fashion education through an Instagram got into fashion industry so quick and all this sometimes makes me angry and think WHAT IS THE POINT?!

TO THE POINT! I start researching laundry bags and practitioners who used this medium, thinking about migration and identity. It is very personal project, it is about my role and place in this world and how I am in control of my own image and destination.

5 KEY WORDS

IDENTITY

MIGRATION

REPRESENTATION

PATTERN

DIRECTION

27092016

JACKET PROJECT

Tuesday, second day of the Jacket Project, first day of cutting it open.

We started with drawing 4 A5 squares in our sketchbooks, day before we were asked to bring selection of paper/collage materials and 3 A3 'texture sheets'. I used some of them in this task. My favourite 'texture sheet' was a paper with a masking tape on it, I created more texture with a wax candle and then used a block printing roll and black ink to make even more marks. I did paintings with block printing roll before and I really enjoy the way it spread the paint, I wouldn't be able to do that with a regular brush. This sheet was my first inspiration, I had a look into Bibliography and I found much more, M.M. Margiela's book (Borthwick. M.(1998) Maison Martin Margiela 2000-1, France: Maison Martin Margiela) was extremely helpful, I shared best pictures in my JACKET PROJECT RESEARCH. Margiela book is  simple and effortless, book concept could be a separate design that going well with his photoshoot and clothing. There was no text, only images, I find this way of presentation very powerful because good image can give us an idea what is book about and then text is redundant. 

It feels like he always choosing DIY solutions, book front is simply covered in a hand writing, you won't find printed text in this publication. I aim to work this way too because final product is unique and has  much more character. Raw and unfinished designs are more interesting to me, they are always alive and willing to change and evolve.

During class we worked collaboratively, we had to photograph our early jacket ideas on our colleagues. Working with others allow me to collect a feedback also many times I can see new solutions for the garment after presenting it on someone different than me, for example I ask my tall friend to try my outfit (jacket deconstructed into shorts with braces), braces weren't long enough for him but he wore it his way and it was looking much better. You can see the pictures below.

My final thought after today is how deconstruction inform reconstruction. Observing our jackets through drawings was great introduction to the deconstructing process. I think this was needed before cutting it, we had more knowledge about the fabric and structure. While opening the jacket, I was amazed how many details I found inside, colourful padding, serial? number, new fabrics (at least 4 different ones!), huge zigzag stitches etc. From now all my ideas were related to the inside of the jacket. In conclusion knowing your garment inside out it fills you up with new ideas, giving you true understanding of the garment.

20092016

Project title: 'Your' project:

Day 2 – Your data (TEXTILES)

Extracting line, shape and pattern from original drawing, how does this feed the design process?

I really enjoyed today's classes with Chris K., it was pretty intense and involved a lot of drawing but it made a lot of sense to me at the end, we started with a petty sculpture made of our 5 objects, then we start drawing an outline, looking for a shapes and textures, using different mark making like a negative space, continuous line.

How does scale/proportion effect your textile design?

We were asked to draw on a big scale by immediately afterwards produce eight tiny squares on a tracing paper with our textile design. Working on a big scale it's more expressive while working on a small scale allows me to produce something more detailed and fine.

I like both ways, it really depends from the project, material etc.

What is the difference between the fashion and textile process?

I think fashion always relate to the body, while textiles can be produced on a flat square and that would be a final outcome. Textiles seems to be more broad and detailed. 

15092016

Time to present our A2 'moodboards'.

Little reminder:

MATERIAL: WOOL

ARTIST: ALAN FLETCHER

PROCESS: KNIT

You can find my A2 sheet on the RESEARCH page.

I focused on primary colours and basic shapes, very often used by Alan Fletcher in his works.

download.php?file=2231615&embedded=1&textbox=2231697

I like them because they are carrying a strong message, they are a foundation of all the other colours.

Playful but majestic. 

Wool is an interesting material, very natural and soft, it can represent quality and heritage but it also has a wrong connotations (same with knitting, do not take me wrong I knit myself). Very often associated with babies, elders, farm, itchy Christmas sweater, domestic environment. Personally, all this things makes me a little bit uncomfortable. Young people always want to be on top of the world and wool does not belong there THE END but then we have all the crazy fashion kids who wants to make uncool things cool again and sometimes YOU NAILED IT!

You can find examples in my LIBRARY RESEARCH gallery, sexy wool outfits made by Vivienne Westwood or Missoni are just a good beginning of a wool transformation.

Alan Fletcher was a graphic designer, when I think about graphic design I think considered and modern I wanted to connect my material and process with an artist and his domain.

I enjoyed looking at hard clean cut sheets of felt, or even bales of wool, something so fluffy and voluminous originally become compressed and gained rectangular shape that allow people to transport wool.

Do I prefer wool natural or reworked? I don't know yet but what I do find interesting is a process.

I come out with the idea to harden the wool, as I had only one evening to make board, wax was the best/ cheapest material to harden my knits.

On the performance day we had to present our ideas to the group and then decide together which one is the best. mine was second favourite. What a nice surprise.

Lecturers asked us to focus on the winner idea and to prepare performance as a group in one hour.

It was an interesting experience to work with people I've never met before on project I've never heard about.

Eva's (our winner)

MATERIAL: PORCELAIN

ARTIST: ALAN FLETCHER

PROCESS: TO MOVE

Her project was full of imagination. She designed an porcelain island/ water & energy station, place for nomads and their goats to get a rest and resources. It's like an oasis based on a water but with a drinking water available, utopian land, the most precious remains of an apocalyptic world. 

After short discussion, we decided to recreate an island or at least part of it in a real life. We got some cardboard boxes from the cafe and went outside with tape, scissors and markers. I think all of us were excited and equally involved in the process of making. I believe that is essential when you work as group. You have to abandon individuality for a moment and work as a one brain. It can be hard for many but group tasks are always about teamwork and communication, so better get used to it. Also it's a great opportunity to hear various opinions and ideas.

Performance time was such a great fun, it was probably my favourite thing at CSM so far.

It was truly entertaining.

If I could approach this project again I would like to ask people (not only my group) to be more vocal on stage also I would like to spend more time on my personal project, develop my sketchbook.

PS WHAT A SOLUTION!

12092016

LIBRARY RESEARCH!

It was very exciting, now I know why everyone is talking about CSM Library; is very spacious and well equipped in addition staff is very helpful and knowledgeable.

I spend most of my time looking at Alan Fletcher's and Pentagram's books, trying to find out what kind of artist he was, how others described him and search for the links between his background and his art.

I found some interesting bits about knittiing and wool too. I will share my favourite images on the Research page.

08092016

ROOM D001 GROUP FT1

We were divided into smaller (4 students) groups and each group was given a material.

GROUP 3 

MATERIAL: WOOL

After quick brainstorm we were asked to go around the building and do primary research for our materials.

At the beginning, I thought wool isn't interesting enough compared to other's groups materials like body or air or easy ones like concrete or wood but then I realised it is more of a challenge as there is not so much wool around, so we will have to find right replacements. We ran outside and start photographing every single thing that remind us of wool, its texture, colour, shape of the cotton wool and any other connotations like comfort, or body hair.

We photograph few people whose hair/body hair were reminding us of a wool texture. I enjoyed the fast pace of our research. We had to be brave and act quickly while approaching strangers outside.

Many roads here leads to Waitrose, so we end up buying a cauliflower which was just another substitute of the herd of sheep.

Last 15 minutes we spend in The Canteen, sketching our vegetable, cotton wool coming out from vintage sofas and having good old chat.

Back in room D001, Alice gave us more details about our first project.

MATERIAL: WOOL

PRACTITIONER: ALAN FLETCHER 

PROCESS: KNIT

Once again, extremely quick brainstorm within our group and very soon all of the students were sent home...

SEARCHARCHRESEARCHRESEARCHRESEARCHRESEARCH

08112016

TUESDAY - SECOND DAY OF THE PUBLIC ART PROJECT (FASHION PROJECT)

HOW DOES DESIGN DEVELOPMENT INFORM YOUR WORK?

Day before I came out with a shape and my first idea was a white futuristic headpiece, It was a one simple shape and I felt a little bit limited by it, It was an original shape that was coming from the shape of the eye on my illustration but I wasn't sure how I can develop it. I ask Jo and Petra for a little feedback which was pretty helpful. They said I should try work with the scale and the repetition so that's what I did. 

03112016

THURSDAY: TACTILE STRUCTURES 

What skills are you learning? How are they useful?

I am learning to be more  r e s o u r c e f u l  when it comes to colours and materials.

Have you discover particular strengths in your work?

Yes, I did. I feel like my ideas are well connected. I find it pretty easy to talk about my work because my projects always have a theme, of course the project is progressing and changing but remains in similar mood.

What areas can you identify as needing more practice?

I feel like my sketchbook needs more work in terms of layout, during progress tutorial I heard that my layout is good but there is some pages I just don't like and I find them boring, I want to make every page equally important and interesting with a nice flow of development.

01112016

TUESDAY: TACTILE STRUCTURES PROJECT

Archway

Second day of the project was much better than the first, I had more materials and  I was much more confident about working with different medias.

I think tutors are also very important and some of them can inspire me more than others.

We had to bring 9 10cm x 10cm paper samples, then with the best ones we had to make an installation in pairs, it was all about connection, I think me and Tom had very good outcome. Then we did some drawings, mark making, more paper samples, at the end we had 30 min to make 4 small embellishments inspired by previous work also we had to come out with colour palette (4 colour) mine were:

GREEN, BLACK, GREY, WHITE

What I've learned during those 2 days:

• Textiles are not for me!!! I cannot wait for the 'fashion week'.
  • Tape, foam and PVC are materials I love working with, I will definitely use them again.
  • I am very considered about the colours, I don't like colourful stuff but I like when the colour stands out.
  • I don't like many decorations, my ideas are pretty strong and I don't think textiles or collage are the best ways to reflect them
  • Less is more? ugh sounds lame but so true

I think you can make an incredible things within textiles BUT when we are working in the studio in the fast-paced environment with the stuff from Poundland most of them could be mistaken for a garbage, you know kitchen sponges, straws, plastic gloves it takes time and a lot of thinking to turn this objects into something sophisticated.

1 of 4 embellishments - tape and foam

collage in the sketchbook - details

06102016

PRACTITIONER PROJECT: LAST DAY

download.php?file=2278691&embedded=1&textbox=2278692

Yesterday private life (ugh, not partying, not at all) limited me from doing a lot of work so I started at 10pm, finishing all of my 4 prints this morning, but my head was full of ideas so it wasn't such a struggle to finish before display time.

After 2 prints I went to the library to look for more inspirations, I was interested in cylindric shape of my hair rollers, it reminded me of a concrete columns in the brutalist architecture. I found an amazing book CONCRETE by Phaeton. It contains an amazing images of a concrete buildings, I photocopy the best ones together with my object. I wanted to make them look as huge as a building on a page. I think finding this book was a pretty successful move.

After workflow research and 'show time' I feel like I evolved a concept. Obviously, If I had more time probably I would take it further but I think It would become a new idea rather than development of the old one.

I think my works most of the time are pretty graphic and simple, but I am making sure everything is relevant, colours, choice of images, materials etc. I am very interested in art,culture, history and politics so my ideas always relate to that. 

I have received a lot of good feedback from the other students which was a nice surprise.

fashion > textiles   

04102016

Second day of 'Practitioner: Hijacking Objects' project, we had classes with new tutor (new to me at least), we did many drawings in our sketchbook with focus on scale, shape and repetition. 

I didn't have much ideas in my head this morning but I focus on one of my objects and try to recreate it on a paper in various ways. I was drawing my shape over and over again, collage was a nice way to crack my mind open lol, also using watercolour paints for the first time on this course let me lose myself a bit more and fill more pages with confidence. I think I was getting quite bored with my drawing materials and not having enough of them was really 'blocking my flow' (I hope that's make sense). It sounds like an expensive way of overcoming blocks but what helped me was buying some new collage papers and pens. 

I ask my tutor for a feedback, surprisingly was positive, she said 'You know what you doing.', 'I like your way of thinking'. etc. 

Sometimes I wish I could receive a bit more opinion from tutors while I am working also some critique.

She said I should get some more of my spongy pink hair rollers and maybe do some more drawings of them in different positions. I tried to follow her directions.

After lunch we were finding our three shapes and then transferring favourite onto acetate sheet.

I used my cylinder shape, I repeated it twice in different scales and final drawing really change my outlook, cylinders were looking like huge concrete columns, It reminded me of underground parking or factory.

I also made pink pulp out of sweetener and pink pigment from wet crayon, I added it to my acetate, I will add a picture when I am able to do that. 

So my object is pink and spongy but my latest ideas are focused around more technical, geometrical terms.

Now I wonder what will come out on my four A4 pages on Thursday, I hope our practitioners will like it.

03102016

download.php?file=2269815&embedded=1&textbox=2269668

MONDAY

Today we had two visitors (both CSM MA graduates) James Theseus Buck + Luke Brooks working together as a 'Rottingdean Bazaar', their talk was really interesting and some of their works very creative. They are bringing back beauty and uniqueness to everyday objects like socks, cigarette buts, disposable hotel slippers etc.

They showed to us their graduate collection pieces and it was easy to observe how their old ideas and techniques are still inspiring them in the collaborative work. 

It looks like they are having a lot of fun working together, I think working as a duet is probably the best thing, because you have an extra person with head full of ideas and someone to motivate you if self-motivation isn't your strength. Also I believe job can be done much quicker, especially 3D, photoshoots, filmmaking, organising materials etc.

Microsoft Word - Rottingdean Bazaar-Hijacking Objects.doc

Project Outcomes:

• Sketchbook containing observational drawings
  • Photographs documenting location
  • Documentation of making process
  • X4 A4 2D prints

So this time we are focusing on 2D and prints, I did some block printing before and probably I will use it again but also I would like to discover new way of printing, well I wondering where all this thinking will take me but let's keep it fun (and smart!).

29092016

JACKET PROJECT

FINAL DAY 

PRESENTATION AND FEEDBACK

download.php?file=2269982&embedded=1&textbox=2269665

22092016

Project title: 'Your' project:

Day 3 – Your Interpretation (STYLING)

Quickly, I find out that I am the most outspoken person within my group. I was asked by the group to present chosen idea to the rest of the class. I was okay with the role given to me but working with shy and reserved people who lack willingness can be really frustrating. I feel like everyone gave up on this project...ugh sorry but I had to say that.

What I like about working in a group is an occasion to meet others point of view but I enjoy working independently as much as working with others, I guess it all depends from the brief also from who is in my group. I like to work with open-minded, reliable people who will share similar values and be pro-active.

21092016

DAY OFF

GROUP TUTORIALS: RESEARCH with Pauline Moon

1pm-2pm

It was really helpful and she answers all my questions about the research.

Pauline also provide us with a sheets containing all the questions we should ask ourselves before start writing on the research page; how to look for a big ideas within a brief and how to plan your work.

19092016

ANALYZE ABSTRACT INDENTIFY

Project title: 'Your' project:

Day 1 ? Your surroundings (FASHION)

It's Monday.

First day of our 3 day project. Each day will focus on different aspect of the Fashion Foundation course.

Today is FASHION, tomorrow TEXTILES and then STYLING.

Our first task was to go outside and look at our surroundings; architecture and objects that inspire us.

We had 45 min to go outside as a group and to do minimum 3 drawings. It was all about an observational skills. I focus on unusual forms that interest me rather than precise drawings.

We came back to the classroom and start experimenting with our shapes, we were asked to choose the best one and cut it out from the big sheet of paper. After that we had another 45 min to photograph our shapes onto the model along with observational drawings.

Our last exercise was to make small 3D model of the chosen shape:download.php?file=2243127&embedded=1&textbox=2241513

If I could approach the 3D element again I would create more drawings, focusing on the different angles. Also If I had more time, I would put front and back of my piece together and photograph it on the model from all sides and then do more drawings as I had a problem to visualize my piece from the side.

In my opinion process of transformation from 2D ? 3D is very interesting, while preparing my portfolio for Foundation course I realised I prefer 3D. Working this way allows me to save a lot of time, for example If I have an idea, I will produce a quick drawing but then I will start thinking 3D, most likely I will make something out of paper or other moddable material to see how my model behave, does it look good on a body? Is it still interesting/relevant on a bigger scale etc.?

AM I FASHION OR TEXTILES?! WHO KNOWS...I FEEL LIKE FASHION BUT TOMORROW I WILL EXPLORE MORE OF A TEXTILES SIDE.

13092016

Ohh what a long hot day!

I arrived at school before 9am as I wanted to print my pictures, unfortunately Library is opening at 10am (oops).

After printing my pictures I went to meet up with group. We started today at 10:30, we had our class with Chris Kelly.

He showed us some sketchbook examples which I found really inspiring. I think research require a lot of engagement and experimentation. I like how one picture or one illustration can be recreated with different drawing techniques or materials; how all this experiments can lead to unexpected results. Sketchbooks help us squeeze all from the subject. It's like looking at a human form as an outline and then look into human anatomy and start looking at them again from a completely different perspective, that's why I think it is so integral to have a research base. If you feel lost with your project you can always look back to your inspirations also after broad research you have enough knowledge about the subject and a lot of material to work and experiment with. 

So that's how I feel after today's class...

download.php?file=2225591&embedded=1&textbox=2225553

Rembrandt, The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp

Later on, we did a lot of idea/design generation tasks. We had 30 minutes for 30 ideas related to our material, artist and process, then we had to choose and develop 10 of them in our sketchbooks.

Chris mixed us so we could see how others approach their projects, It was very helpful to be able to see works of people I've never met before, they worked with different materials, like MESH, METAL, PORCELAIN, few of them also has Alan Fletcher as a practitioner so it was good to hear their opinion on his works. Within a group we discuss our best ideas and collect some feedback.

Tomorrow we have our first stitching workshops in Archway (10:30AM)! Can't wait!

09092016

After lecture, I was looking for my group, they offered to meet up on Monday in the library, as they still need more time for an independent research. Last night out of curiosity I did a small one about Alan Fletcher, I knew he was a graphic designer and I know Pentagram studio, that would be all. I found a great website, his official: ALAN FLETCHER ARCHIVE

download.php?file=2203728&embedded=1&textbox=2203729

source of image: http://www.alanfletcherarchive.com/

Fields marked by '*' are required.
Comments are moderated. If you choose to make this comment public, it will not be visible to others until it is approved by the owner.
Help for "License"
The license for this content.

Help for "Licensor"
The original licensor for this content.
Help for "Original URL"
The original URL for this content.

Reply to:

Public
Private: This reply will only be visible to you and the author of the preceeding comment.